Locum Dental Practice Manager - Larkhill
Sector: Dental - Practice Manager
Start Date: ASAP - 31/03/18
Work Hours: Full-Time
Salary: 17.00 per hour
Location: Larkhill, Salisbury, Wiltshire
Posted: 13 Sep 2017
Locum Dental Practice Manager
- Full Time - 37.5 hrs per week post.
- As a locum you will assist the Senior Dental Officer (SDO) to achieve dental health targets, for all entitled personnel as detailed in the Surgeon General’s Policy and Standards Document for Primary Dental Care.
What you need:
- GDC Registration
- 2 years experience as a Manager or Qualification.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Military experience preferred, but NOT essential.
What we provide:
- An Ex-Military consultant who understands the MOD system.
- Dedicated one point of contact to deal with your needs.
- Competitive salary rates
- Assistance with Accommodation & Travel
- DBS Service
- Mandatory Training reimbursement
- Assistance with obtaining Health screenings
- 24 Hour service.
- In house payment advice, giving you the freedom to choose from the best payment methods available
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, or would like to find out about other locum positions, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a confidential, no obligations discussion.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure short or long term locum roles within this prestigious organisation.
If you are seeking locum work then we can help you.
Recruit4health are specialist recruiters for the healthcare industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent and locum staff, to view more positions like this, visit http://www.recruit4health.com you can also find us on Twitter @recruit4health