Dental Nurse - North Leeds, West Yorkshire
Sector: Dental - Nurse
Start Date: ASAP (Permanent)
Work Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Up to 11 phr depending on skills & experience
Location: North Leeds, West Yorkshire
Posted: 29 Aug 2017
Dental Nurse – North Leeds
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an expanding innovative company.
- Upto 40 hours per week, 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, with some evening surgeries
- Training course provided.
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years experience
- Offering an Excellent Salary for the Right Person.
- Uniform Provided
- Incentives programme.
- 4 weeks holiday entitlement plus bank holidays per year
- 10% Staff and family discounts on treatments.
- Free Parking
- Training and CPD
- Dedicated staff facilities
- Sedation & implantation experience preferred.
What we provide:
- Dedicated one point of contact to deal with your needs.
- Competitive salary rates
- DBS Service
- Mandatory Training reimbursement
- Assistance with obtaining Health screenings
- 24 Hour service.
- In house payment advice, giving you the freedom to choose from the best payment methods available
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, or would like to find out about other locum positions, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a confidential, no obligations discussion.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long term role within this prestigious organisation.
If you are seeking locum work then we can help you.
Recruit4health are specialist recruiters for the healthcare industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent and locum staff, to view more positions like this, visit http://www.recruit4health.com you can also find us on Twitter @recruit4health